Welcome to the Technical Resources database, bringing together available peer-reviewed publications in the field of additive manufacturing/3D printing. Explore through our collection of journals, technical papers, books, dissertations, and more for advancements and fieldwork.
- Perform a general search by resource title, AM/3DP technology (material extrusion, powder bed fusion, etc.), or even material information (type or form)
- Search by authors to find a specific resource from that individual
- Search by university or organization of the author(s)
- Add a technical resource
- Adding a technical resource will require registering as a user.
- To avoid duplication and ensure quality, all submissions will be reviewed by the SME expert community before being available for search.
- Provide feedback and ideas for improvement of the system
You will find:
- Peer-reviewed journal articles specifically for additive manufacturing/3D printing
- Breakthrough information and innovative ideas to apply to additive manufacturing methods
- Links to the full paper, article, etc.
Before you begin, here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your search:
- In the text search fields (title, source, abstract), the system will treat more than one word as a phrase.
- To select more than one item in a list, hold the CTRL key and clock on multiple options.
- Not selecting an option in a field will not use that field as a filter.
READY TO BEGIN? Pick your option below