Okuma America Corp., a world-leading manufacturer of CNC machine tools, announces the world debut of an interactive, virtual showroom experience.
Visitors can experience Okuma’s showroom at their convenience with a self-guided tour. A helpful navigational guide allows visitors to explore various areas of the showroom which include machines, technologies, service programs, podcasts, partner highlights, machine specials, and an overview of Okuma’s industry-leading distribution network.
More specifically, visitors have the opportunity to view in-depth machine videos, interact with 360-degree machine renderings, and chat with Okuma experts during the tour.
“Covid-19 has changed the way the world interacts for the foreseeable future. Okuma has embraced these changes by creating a safe, virtual showroom for our customers. I’m proud of the work and the efforts of my team in creating a first-class, virtual experience for visitors to come and view at their convenience,” said Jim King, President and COO, Okuma America Corp.
Virtual showroom highlights
- 17 Machines: lathes, multitasking machines, machining centers, grinder, and double column
- Technology: Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, Connect Plan, Collision Avoidance System (CAS), Okuma’s App Store
- Service: spindle and electrical exchange, machine warranty, preventive maintenance, training
- Podcasts: Shop Matters episodes
- Distributors and Partners: learn more about our distributors and partners and how they can help solve manufacturing challenges
- Virtual Show Specials: 100 machines available for immediate delivery
Experience Okuma’s interactive, virtual showroom at www.okuma.com/showroom.