Saegertown, Pa.—Greenleaf Corporation has announced the launch of its line of quick-change toolholders, or ISO-standard toolholders with quick-change shanks. The Greenleaf Quick-Change Toolholders conform to ISO 26623, utilize standard components, and are designed to maximize tool life in carbide and ceramic turning applications.
“The Greenleaf Quick-Change Toolholders expand our tooling portfolio and open up a significant market opportunity,” said Bernie McConnell, executive vice president - commercial at Greenleaf.
Features and benefits of the Greenleaf Quick-Change Toolholders include:
- ISO 26623 shanks available in C6 and C8 sizes
- Two high-pressure coolant nozzles precisely aimed at the cutting edge to aid in chip removal and improve tool life
- All holders designed with additional axial and radial clearance to allow for use in both external and internal turning applications
- Holders for positive V-bottom inserts use replaceable nests, resulting in lower replacement costs if damage occurs
- Holders for negative inserts utilize same 10° side rake angles as standard Greenleaf ceramic turning toolholders proven to offer better tool life with Greenleaf ceramic inserts, according to the company
- Holders for negative inserts are designed to hold pinlock inserts using optional components
According to Greenleaf, its special design capabilities offer customers unique solutions to further increase productivity.
The Greenleaf Quick-Change Toolholders are available now. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.