On March 25, 2020 Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division announced it is offering a range of free offline licensing and remote access options designed to enable efficient home working for manufacturing professionals facing new productivity challenges during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Home working options will be provided for Hexagon’s production software and metrology software offerings, as well as the MSC Software range of CAE solutions, at least until June 30, 2020. Manufacturers running metrology equipment in factories can remotely monitor and analyze how key assets are performing for free with HxGN SFx | Asset Management. Users will also have access to additional online learning resources.
Details on how to access the home working packages can be found at www.hexagonmi.com/wahs. The offering will include:
- Extension of licenses for work-from-home support or alternative access options for MSC Software CAE solutions
- License move, remote access or additional temporary home office licenses for Hexagon’s CAD CAM software
- Free offline licenses of the latest versions of PC-DMIS and other leading metrology software
- Free remote machine monitoring via the HxGN SFx | Asset Management asset performance management solution
- Free access to online learning for Hexagon’s metrology and MSC Software solutions
Although Hexagon employees are also working remotely, service and support remains in operation. Full details are available from local offices.