Exploring a career in manufacturing? SME has teamed with SkillsUSA to create pathways for your career quest. This partnership gives high school students and educators complementary membership in SME where you can:
Prepare for a challenging, rewarding and lucrative career in manufacturing with a free membership in SME.
- Meet manufacturing professionals in the field online and in-person.
- Participate in the annual SkillsUSA Additive Manufacturing Contest.
- Participate in a variety of other local, state and national manufacturing competitions.
- Apply for scholarships — $2 million in scholarships awarded last year.
- Find a career mentor. Prepare for the career of your choice.
- Gain access to a wealth of resources and information on current manufacturing technologies.
Questions? Contact SME Membership staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.733.4763