Throughout North America, SME offers several advanced manufacturing, emerging technology or industry-focused events. By speaking at an SME conference and/or event, whether it's as a keynote or as a conference session presenter, you'll benefit from enormous exposure for yourself and your company, while also sharing your knowledge and educating the manufacturing community.
As an SME conference/event speaker, it’s your opportunity to:
- Share your technical knowledge, best practices, case studies and innovations.
- Get personal exposure as an industry expert.
- Showcase your company's leadership, progress and success.
- Network with industry peers.
- Share solutions with new manufacturing professionals.
- Receive complimentary conference registration to all educational sessions at the event.
Benefits of Speaking
There is much evidence that speaking at public forums often results in attaining business because an audience of potential customers or clients gains an increased awareness of the company in general and specific subject areas in particular. Presentations about industry trends or “how-to” talks can make a large impact on the audience.
Speaking opportunities for executives and managers represent a strong marketing, public relations and business development tool for the following reasons:
- Attendees learn about a company’s expertise firsthand and can interact directly with the speaker immediately before or after the presentation. An attendee asking for a business card can be the first step toward obtaining a customer. Any press in attendance also presents opportunities for added exposure.
- Your company gains increased visibility in vertical/industry sectors or broad-based areas that it has determined is in need of greater exposure.
- The company gains free “advertising” by having its name and the executive speaker's name published in the agenda of thousands of brochures and promotional announcements mailed or emailed by event organizers.
Interested in speaking at an SME event? Fill out the form below to submit your contact information.