May 12, 2021 | 6:00 pm (EST)
Join us for an engaging discussion with previous student and faculty winners of the Digital Manufacturing Challenge. In this webinar, faculty and students will share insight on how they devised and executed their winning project. Winners of the Digital Manufacturing Challenge have exhibited sound understanding and implementation of digital tools in the manufacturing process. They are gathered here to share their unique experiences and insights, for you.
- Dr. Wayne N.P. Hung, PhD, Faculty, Texas A & M
- Mihaela Vlasea, PhD, Faculty, University of Waterloo
- Christopher Williams, PhD, Faculty, Virginia Tech
- Alex Martinez-Marches, University of Waterloo, PhD Candidate
- Sagar Patel, University of Waterloo, PhD Candidate