Welcome to the Standards, Specifications, and Guidelines database bringing together available information on standards, specifications, and guidelines for use in additive manufacturing/3D printing.
- Search by area (design, testing, materials, etc.), by technology (powder bed fusion, binder jetting, etc.), material (metal, polymers, etc.), material form (powder, liquid, etc.), and even by development organization.
- Suggest needed standards, specifications, or guidelines.
- Submit updates and corrections
- Provide feedback and ideas for improvement of the system
- Add a standard, specification, or guideline
You will find:
- Standards developed specifically for additive manufacturing
- Information applicable to additive manufacturing
- Guidelines developed for related steps in the process (i.e. 3D imaging)
- Links for more information on each
Before you begin, here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your search:
- In the text search fields (name, description, abstract), the system will treat more than one word as a phrase.
- To select more than one item in a list, hold the CTRL key and click on multiple options.
- Not selecting an option in a field will not use that field as a filter.
READY TO BEGIN? Pick your option below