Smart Manufacturing: The Digital Transformation
November 9, 2016
Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute (DMDII)
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
1415 N. Cherry Ave
Chicago, IL 60642
The digitization of manufacturing impacts every aspect of operations and the supply chain. Attend this one-day event and hear from the experts how smart manufacturing technologies connect design, planning, production and distribution to drive process improvements, reduce operational costs and increase efficiencies.
Interested in sponsoring? Click here or Contact Christine Longroy, at 800.733.3976 ext. 3137 or email@example.com.
- Get direct access to automation, IoT and big data technology and expert advice
- Hear first-hand what works – and what doesn’t – when it comes to implementing and maintaining IoT in industrial networks
- Make new connections and build relationships with partners and peers
Who Should Attend?
Technologists, product designers, manufacturing engineers, control engineers, quality managers, IT and OT professionals, CIOs/CTOs, and others interested in utilizing advanced manufacturing technologies to streamline design and production, reduce time to market, and build more efficient products and operations.
What Will Be Covered?
Topics may include:
- Connected manufacturing
- Data-driven manufacturing
- Full digital integration
- Operational optimization
- Equipment optimization
- Data analytics
- How to know if IoT is right for your business
- Common questions and roadblocks to IoT implementation
- Identifying measurable business outcomes
Cost to Attend
(15% discount as shown below)
(50% discount as shown below)
*Academic, Military & Government Pricing: To qualify for the reduced rate you must submit a letter on appropriate military/government letterhead signed by your Commanding Officer or supervisor to the SME Registrar. Educators may submit either a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status or a class schedule inclusive of the institution/year/instructor.
**Full-Time Students: To qualify for student rates, submit a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming full-time student status or provide a copy of your student I.D. to the SME Registrar.
Interested in sponsoring or speaking at the event? Contact Christine Longroy, at 800.733.3976 ext. 3137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Fleming, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Labor Affairs (Retired), Ford Motor Company
- Dr. Michael Grieves, Executive Director, Center for Advanced Manufacturing and Innovative Design, Florida Institute of Technology
- Jay Lee, Ohio Eminent Scholar, L.W. Scott Alter Chair, and Distinguished University Professor, Dept. of Mechanical and Materials, University of Cincinnati
- Dennis Thompson, President and Managing Partner, Equus Partners LLC
- Craig Sutton, Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Innovation, John Deere
- Davide Picciotto, Digital Enterprise, Siemens
- Robert D. Borchelt, Ph.D., Industrial Solutions - Brilliant Factory IT Leader, CIO - Advanced Mfg Deployment, General Electric