This program provides a basic overview of the metal formability process with an in-depth look at techniques and practices that are sure to enhance your operations.
Tool and die makers and designers, die engineers, sheet metal product designers, sheet metal product release engineers, operators, managers, purchasing, stamping manufacturers, plant managers, and anyone who is a practitioner of formability measurements for formability improvement.
- Identify the differences between feasibility, manufacturability, and capability
- Read and interpret Formability plots from FEA applications
- Read and interpret Forming Limit Diagrams
- Effectively record and report on stamping formability
- Determine potential corrective actions to address formability issues
- Apply a formability analysis systems that addresses product design through tooling launch