Do you want to...
- Transform and enhance your leadership skills?
- Gain proven methods to motivate and inspire others?
- Discover the tools and resources utilized by successful SME chapters and communities?
- Invest in your future growth?
Entirely interactive from start to finish, the SME Leadership Series integrates the latest leadership and management tools you can put to work in both your professional and personal life. If you are interested in leadership, the SME Leadership Series is for you!
Choose the Leadership Training that's Right for You!
The 2013 Leadership Series is now in a dual-track format, which includes:
||For first-time attendees and less-experienced leaders. This track utilizes components from "The New Breed," and also
incorporates vision, mission and strategic planning.
||For past attendees and those who want to fine-tune their current skills. This track provides helpful tips, tools and techniques on a
variety of different topics to help make you a more effective leader.
Note: Before registering, please make sure you have signed in to sme.org.
Open to SME member* and nonmembers, the SME Leadership Series will benefit anyone who is in a role or preparing to take on a role where his/her leadership style and communication skills directly impacts organizational and personal success, such as:
- Current SME member or student member leaders who want to grow and succeed
- SME senior and student members interested in pursuing a leadership role (through SME, work or community)
- Volunteer recruiters, directors, owners, managers, supervisors, team leaders, team members or human resource professionals
- Anyone interested in developing or enhancing their leadership skills
This event is also of value to anyone responsible for putting together a business plan and/or is interested in enabling his/her business to stay ahead of the competition.
FREE copy for all attendees!
Utilizing components from "The New Breed," you will be introduced to:
- The courting relationship in volunteer recruitment
- 7 deadly sins of recruiting volunteers
- “Boomers” and “generation @” volunteers
- Leading a successful volunteer operation
*SME will reimburse each chapter/community for two room nights (one room for two nights or two rooms for one night). Any additional room nights will be the responsibility of the attendee(s). Attendance at an SME Leadership Series is a continuing education opportunity and qualifies you for SME recertification credit(s).