Participants will learn the alternative and highly effective new way to implement teams in their organization. Participants will learn surprising facts about why teams fail and how to jump-start a team. The instructor will discuss personal experiences in establishing teams and eventual results including cutting lead time from three days to ten hours, reducing defects by 78%, and improving productivity by 31%. Most strikingly, morale (measured by corporate surveys) improved by 210%!
Presidents, CEOs, plant managers, engineers, quality professionals, supervisors, front-line staff and associates
- Learn alternatives to traditional teambuilding
- Develop a team that enthusiastically craves hard work
- Design a team that's the right size
- Teach the team to problem solve
- Learn how to let go of decision making without losing control