Welcome to the University database, where information regarding additive manufacturing/3D printing in higher education is made readily available for professionals and students.
- Search by university, location, laboratory, or laboratory leader
- Search by additive manufacturing process (powder bed fusion, binder jetting, etc.), material used (metal, polymers, etc.), material form (powder, liquid, etc.)
- Add a university, class, or research group
- Provide feedback and ideas for improvement of the system
- Suggest universities, labs, or classes to be added
You will find:
- Universities with additive manufacturing courses
- Laboratories with 3D printers
- Groups at universities dedicated to additive manufacturing
- Research leaders with their contact information
Before you begin, here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your search:
- In the text search fields, the system will treat more than one word as a phrase.
- To select more than one item in a list, hold the CTRL key and click on multiple options.
- Not selecting an option in a field or choosing “SELECT” will not use that field as a filter.
- The search is NOT case-sensitive.
READY TO BEGIN? Pick your option below