YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio, November 16, 2012 — NAMII, the National Additive Manufacturing Innovation Institute, awarded on August 16, 2012, and driven by the National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining, announces that its Governance Board and Technical Advisory Board met yesterday to make appointments to its Executive Committee.
“As a public-private partnership, NAMII employs a shared leadership model between industry and government,” said Ralph Resnick, NCDMM president and executive director and acting director for NAMII. “We believe this leadership model will promote much collaboration among all of our members to accelerate additive manufacturing technologies and innovation to the U.S. manufacturing sector. With these final appointments to the Executive Committee, NAMII’s organizational structure is now complete. Join me in congratulating our Executive Committee appointees.”
- Gary Fedder, Carnegie Mellon University
- Jim McGuffin-Cawley, Case Western Reserve
- Eric Barnes, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Jim Williams, 3D Systems
- Tim Shinbara, Association for Manufacturing Technology
- Mark Tomlinson, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Bill Macy, Stratasys
- Tom Stimson, The Timken Company
- Bruce Kramer, National Science Foundation
- John Russell, Department of Defense
- Robert Ivester, Department of Energy
If you have any questions or comments, please contact SME Public Relations at 313.425.3000, email email@example.com or fax: 313.425.3403.