Dear SME Member:
This announcement is to introduce you to SME Connect — members-only network. In this members-only area, every member has an online profile based on his/her membership data stored in SME’s database. The profiles are synchronized with SME’s searchable member directory. You can communicate with other members through personal messages, or with a chapter, Technical Community and/or tech group through online discussions or post a blog.You can also share files in the online libraries.
This secure environment only allows access to:
Your website login is all you need. A single sign-on has been developed to make the use of the site easier. You only need to login once to gain access to sme.org and the members-only area of sme.org.
Don’t wait ― start now
Simply follow the instructions below to login. Once you’ve logged in, we encourage you to:
- Update your profile. Note: You can "grab" your LinkedIn profile to help complete your profile.
- Upload a profile picture (if you wish, your photo can also be "grabbed" from LinkedIn).
- Edit your privacy settings.
- Subscribe to a discussion group or adjust your subscriptions.
- Search and find other members to communicate with.
- Start a conversation, post a message or share a file within your chapter, Technical Community or tech group.
1. Go to SME.org to login.
2. Enter user name and password.
3. Click on your name [View Your Profie]. Note: For those who are logging in to sme.org for the first time, you will need to accept the "E-Group Rules & Conditions" before you can proceed.
4. Once you've clicked on your name, you will be taken to your member profile page; click on the "Edit Contact Information" link to update your contact information, if necessary. You can also use this link to make any changes/additions to your local chapter and/or technical communities/tech groups.
5. After click on the "Edit Contact Information Link," you will be taken to your contact information, as well as your membership details.
6. Under "View Your Membership Details" link you can update your chapter and/or technical community/tech group preferences.