Take an Active Role
You are invited to take an active role in this cutting-edge program by sharing your knowledge and experience with current, new, and potential users of the technology. Don't miss your opportunity to participate in the Medical Manufacturing Innovations Series!
Get involved! We are looking for:
- Poster session presenters
- Individuals to organize a panel discussion
- Panel discussion panelists
- Workshop leaders
Using a combination of general and breakout sessions, conference topics of interest include:
- Metrology & inspection
- Outsourcing strategies
- Manufacturing Technology
- Accuracy & repeatability
- Process validation
- Improvement strategies & processes
- Exchange lessons learned with qualified industry professionals
- Highlight your leadership, progress and success with micro manufacturing
- Gain industry-wide exposure
- Obtain international recognition through a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Present and publish a technical paper (optional)
- Receive complimentary conference registration
- Receive complimentary admittance to the exposition
Anyone interested involved in medical or dental manufacturing including:
- Users of technology including finished goods manufacturers and contract manufacturers.
Medical Manufacturing Innovations Series is a special program at SME’s MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits. More than 60% of this audience comes from the medical and dental device industry. Previous attendees have included:
Glidewell Dental Ceramics
Johnson & Johnson
Karl Storz Endoscope
Smith & Nephew
||St Jude Medical
- All presentations need to be informational and non-commercial in nature. This means focusing on technology and applications rather than a specific product. Strong preference will be given to those with strong technical backgrounds.
- Each speaking spot is 30 minutes in length. We generally recommend preparing 25 minutes to allow for 5 minutes of Q&A.
- This is a volunteer speaking position.
- While we provide full conference registration, which includes all meal functions, we are unable to provide subsidies for travel and lodging expenses.
To make the most of your participation and to provide attendees with the best conference experience, we will ask you to provide us with a few things if you are chosen as a speaker. Below is a list of forms and materials and deadlines for some of the items you can expect to submit.
|October 16, 2012
||Deadline for online abstract submission form
|December 14, 2012
||Speaker selection and abstract acceptance notification
|March 20, 2013
||Speaker paper and/or presentation due to SME for conference proceedings
|March 20, 2013
||Confirmed speaker forms due to SME (biography, A/V requirements, registration form, author reprint form)