Put Yourself Center-Stage by Speaking at EASTEC 2013
Educational Opportunities at EASTEC -- Call for Speakers
Do you have expertise in manufacturing management (including lean) or other topics? EASTEC is more than an exposition. It’s also three days of learning opportunities for attendees – and a unique platform for you (and your company).
EASTEC attendees want to experience the latest manufacturing technologies and management ideas. Demonstrate your company’s expertise at the East Coast’s leading manufacturing event and position yourself as an industry leader. Check the list of suggested topics. Then complete the abstract submission form today.
Submit Your Abstract Today! Deadline is September 28, 2012.
To submit your presentation, complete the online form. Select the appropriate topics, related job functions, and experience level to help us find the appropriate session for your presentation.
Here’s How You’ll Benefit:
- Share your technical expertise
- Get industry-wide exposure as a leader
- Showcase your company's leadership, innovation, and success
- Network with industry peers
- Offer new solutions to manufacturing professionals
- Reach key industry decision-makers through advance promotional materials
To be Considered, Your Submission Should Be:
- Electronically prepared and submitted by September 28, 2012
- Timely and useful to the manufacturing community
- Intended for technology users
- Free of commercialism and clearly defined
- Free of comments regarding any industry competitors
- Be approximately 25 to 45 minutes in length, with 5 minutes for Q&A
- Focus on real-world applications
- Help attendees optimize new technologies or management methods
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness
- Discuss success of a given technology or process
- Be given by practitioners not just suppliers
- Explain leading-edge and practical uses
- Provide useful comparisons
- Offer in-depth information and expertise attendees can use immediately
To submit your presentation, complete the online form. Select the appropriate topics to help us find the appropriate program for your presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the EASTEC Advisory Committee.
Examples of Presentations We are Looking for:
Human Resources/Employee Issues
Research and Development