HELLER Announces Technology Days Open House, October 8 & 9
Heller Machine Tools
Heller Machine Tools, Troy, MI, will open its doors October 8 and 9 2014, 2-7 pm each day, to showcase its new machining centers and flexible systems for heavy-duty flexible production, and next generation crank milling and turning machines. Twenty-five supplier and complementary technology firms will also participate with displays including tooling and automation.
At its bi-annual Technology Days exposition, the company will demonstrate, under power, on its assembly floor:
- The new patented cylinder bore coating (CBC) process which imparts a high-durability coating to aluminum parent metal, such as aluminum engine blocks
- A next-generation automotive flexible machining system MC 20
- Flexible heavy-duty machining solutions for large components, including large diesel engine blocks and heads
- Gas and oil industry machining capabilities with high-torque HMC’s.
- Heller’s Blue energy Efficiency machining advancements
Also available for inspection on Heller’s 100,000 sq-ft assembly floor will be customer.
Currently, Heller is the only manufacturer building large machining center-based systems in the U.S., and is the largest designer and builder of diesel engine machining systems globally.
Contact HELLER Troy at email@example.com or telephone 248-556-8431 for Technology Days reservations.
Published Date : 8/12/2014